Saturday 19 June 2010

Lately

So, I am a bit slack at writing on here, although the last few weeks have been pretty busy.

Work is still amazing, unfortunately (perhaps not) one of my team resigned, leaving just me and my boss to work the obscene amount of jobs we have on. I therefore got an instant promotion... I am now a consultant! woohoo! Yesterday I got my first jobs to work on my own, and got seven at once from a client. I have sent through the CV's and any placements that I make will be mine, bring on the fees! And my boss has only had good things to say to me, so all good so far.

On the exercise front, I joined the gym. Its bloody expensive, and will require a lot of work, but I think I can do it. I can go in the morning before work, or at lunch time, and still have plenty of time to be social and enjoy life.
I have been to two classes this week (only joined on Wednesday) so am feeling quite happy. I can't walk today after a body pump class, but hey - them's the breaks!

As for how I am feeling, I'm quite positive at the moment.

PS - Will and Grace is the most pathetic program on tv - EVER!

I'm off to watch the rugby this afternoon, and with the extra work that I have been doing (extra job at the cricket) I should have some more cash to spend too. So a full day counting cash at the cricket tomorrow, this weekend will be a quiet one, time to focus on all the other things in life.

This is a bit of a mixed up post... will write when I am feeling a bit more 'literate'

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi babe, ahhh it's making sense now, you're doing recruitment!! Yeah bring on the commissions baby. I love that you are so excited about it - wish I culd borrow some of that! Life is sounding very busy, but you sound happy!! You deserve it you gorgeous thing!