Monday 9 August 2010

life is good.... life is great, life is like a figure of eight

so, what have we learnt lately? That getting hurt happens and there comes a time when we need to realise how to protect our hearts. Its all well and good getting out there and enjoying spending time with someone, but often they aren't the right one and the search continues....
As above, life twists and turns on us and we find ourselves back at square one wondering how on earth we got there.


Guess some description of what has gone on would help... got me involved with someone who had a lot of baggage. A LOT of baggage, and although I tried to keep my feelings in check the fact that its come to an end has hurt... more than I thought it would... but not as much as it could have! I have clearly learnt to hold back, not jump in two feet first, and have also grown stronger over the years at not getting my heart broken.

Anyway, the goal now is to get back to that happy vibe I had a while ago, put the past behind me and move on... no one but me is going to change my life!

okay, that was a rubbish post

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Bog hugs to you my darling friend xx

Andrea said...

Whoops I meant big hugs...bog hugs wouldn't be very nice...eww!