Thursday 2 December 2010

Ok, challenge accepted... Thank you to my fav friend Andrea for setting me these questions, its probably a bit of a nudge because I don't blog very often - but you're right, sometimes I need a smack up side the head!


1. What would you say to someone just starting out on a weight loss journey?

I would tell them that each day is going to be a battle in the beginning, and that they will slip up at times! Each person must expect to get even more down on themselves when they do slip, but eventually you reach a point when the battle becomes easier and the exercise makes you feel so good about yourself that you WANT to carry on!

2. What is your passion? The thing that you absolutely love doing, that is not necessarily, but can be, related to your job or role in a family?

Reading. Cliche I know, but I love reading and like doing it wrapped up in bed on a winters day, on a beach in the hot weather and on the bus on my way to work. A good book is my weakness!

3. If money and time (or any other obstacles) were not an issue, how would you spend a week (or even a weekend) that you had to yourself (and who would you spend it with, if anyone)?

I would go and stay in a five star hotel in Thailand with my own private pool, take lots of books and a man who I had loads to talk to about and who was most excellent in bed... work has been hectic and I would love to chill out for a while!

4. What has been your most satisfying moment so far on this journey?

Finding that I am actually happy within myself and that my self confidence cannot be knocked by others very easily anymore.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love it babe xx